Whether it is to learn a specific skill, find inspiration or a supplier: here are most of the resources that helped me and that might be of some use to you as well..
FIY none of those links are getting me any comission. It’s straight up copied and pasted from my browser’s bookmarks.
- Leather 101 – Weaver Leather Supply (en)
- How-to videos – Weaver Leather Supply (en)
- Leather Education – Tandy Leather (en)
- The Leather Working Guide – Deco Cuir (en)
- Tutos & Guides – Esprit Cuir (fr)
- Point-sellier.com (fr)
- Crea Cuir blog (fr)
- North America:
- Personnal leathercraft misc. playlist
- Eric Deneken
- Leather Hub
- Free projects and tooling patterns – Leather Craft Tools
- Corter Leather Website
- Free tooling and project patterns – Elk Tracks Studio
Drawing & Painting
- Draw a box – Complete online learning approach to drawing
Not a channel but definitely a personal favorite because of how accurate it is: Art is hard.
Doug Linker, the Bob Ross of whittling. It’s all you need.